- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: JAVA, Architecture
- From the requirements analysis, design the application data model and its related GUI
- Document system design specifications of the application's interfaces with the existing information system
- Perform physical data model review, system performance tests and Integration testing (websphere application and interfaces)
The client is leading MNC in Singapore with a strong presence in rest of the world. This is a 1 year renewable contract role.
- Experienced in systems design, detailed specification writing, data base modeling, J2EE GUIs, systems interfaces specifications
- Experienced in systems testing: test plans, tests management, execution.
- Experienced in the following technologies would be an asset: J2EE-WebShpere, Power Designer Webmethods, DataStage, SOA, WebServices, Enterprise Architect
- Experienced in projects in an international environment.
- Experience in Agile projects (scrum)
- Experience in systems design for mobile application
- Has proven coordination capabilities to follow up defects, define priorities, with remote development teams.
- Familiar with off shore and fixed price development constraints
- Learn new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.