- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: architect, software, MS.Net, C#
Solution Architect (MS.Net)
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a Solution Architect (MS.Net) for their organization.
The candidate is responsible for handling Architectural Design and Implementation. His/Her daily job includes managing a team and handling development and implementation. Candidate is also required to handle architectural design and implementation.
- Solid Architectural skills in design and implementation.
- Solid experience in software development using Microsoft. Net, C#, C++ and MSSQL.
- Experience in handling large Architect projects.
- Good in analysis, programming and development.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Strong Programming skills using Microsoft Technologies (.Net, C#)
- Minimum 8 years of Architectural Design and Implementation.
- Minimum Degree (1st Class) OR Master in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, customer oriented, creative and driven
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to email@example.com