- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Architect, Post Sales
Our client is a leading info-communications technology (ICT) service provider with staffs located in more than 10 countries across the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions. The company delivers end-to-end ICT services to help enterprises realise business value through the innovative use of technology. They are seeking to fill the requirement for the role of Solution Architect (Post-Sales) with the following attributes:
• Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conducting Proof-of-Concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
• Propose the technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet our customer's requirements.
• Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benifit and risk where multiple solutions exist. You are to act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor on service offerings globally and provide direction, guidance, and support on complex sales engagements.
• Highlight the positive impact of solutions to help them achieve customer’s business goals.
• Provide pre-sales delivery of technical consultancy services to our customers on a global basis.
• Provide a source of advice (ongoing) on their ICT landscape as they develop and implement customer's strategies.
• Contribution to organizational Development thru sharing best practices . Developing and conducting technical courses.
• Coach, train and mentor junior architects
• Be involved in pre-sale activities as solution architect
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with System Integration (SI) projects, of which minimally 2 years on 1 product under the focused competencies.
- Experience in preparing technical / architect blueprint and in designing distributed systems is an added advantage.
-Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Certified in appropriate technologies is an advantage