- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Avaloq, Olympic, Temenos, TripleA, Flexcube
You will be part of the core project team and the responsible party for translating business requirements into specific system, application or process designs, including working with business personnel and executives to identify functional requirements and in developing business justification. The position applies knowledge of the business unit and functions in development and evaluation of alternatives for IT solutions. The position holder leads the selection of methodologies, tools, and components of total IT solutions and leads multifunctional teams in successful application of those methodologies and tools
- Manages complex IT architectural projects requiring demonstrated technical/business knowledge in the private banking domain.
- Supports the oversight process to ensure the architectural “health” and maintenance of discipline(s) as well as its transformation based the needs of business and corporate technology and budget objectives
- Translates, develops and/or defines architectural technical design to satisfy defined requirements and constraints, and validate their alignment with corporate standards
- Ensures the implementation of architectural strategies pertaining to application/data/network architecture.
- Identifies alternative approaches that meet requirements while reducing cost and improving functionality.
- Resolves technical related architecture during implementation.
- Degree in an IT related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience translating business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communications proficiency with the capacity for presenting technical information in order to influence and gain the understanding of others.
- Prior experience in any of the private banking systems. E.g.: Temenos, TripleA, Olympic or Avaloq, (etc) is a big plus
- JAVA to include J2EE (1.2 and 1.3), JAVA Beans, EJB, JSP, JDSC, JDK.
- WebSphere technologies to include WSAD, WAS, MQ series, WMQI, WBI.
- Experience architecting technical solutions across multiple platforms such as UNIX, Mainframe, Microsoft, etc
Please contact Winson Tan (Reg No. R1113471) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)