- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: OTT, solution architect, Video Development, operations, video, online TV, networks
An interesting opportunity to work with a leading entertainment organization as their Solution Architect (Video Development).
Our client is a leading organization with the entertainment industry with global presence. With the rapid growth and development within the region, they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Solution Architect (Video Development).
As a Solution Architect (Video Development), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and implementing the OTT CMS features with network teams and working with business units to ensure product performance.
- Testing and troubleshooting issues on platforms and coordinating with the operations teams and vendors.
- Preparing and gathering project requirements to ensure smooth implementation of changes on the OTT platform.
- Managing day to day operational aspects and working with technical partners for enhancements.
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with 5 years of experience in digital media business. You will have experience in managing VCMS and strong understanding of the broadcast-to -digital workflows. You will also have experience in working with stakeholders to manage global projects.
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.