- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: TMS, WMS
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading logistics software as their Solution Consultant TMS (Transportation Management Services).
Our client is a leading organisation within the logistics software industry. They are looking to bring on board a Solution Consultant TMS (Transportation Management Services) to help meet the growing demands.
As a Solution Consultant (TMS), you will be responsible for the following:
- Analysing the client's requirements and recommending the solutions to meet the end goal
- Working with the sales team on post sales cycles and identifying the areas of improvement to resolve if any issues.
- Managing the project budget, delivery and making sure timelines are being followed.
- Providing solutions and making sure overall productivity is enhanced.
- As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in information technology or related discipline. You should have 8 years of experience within the Supply Chain, Transportation, Warehousing or Logistics industry .
You should also have 5 years of industry experience in Transportation management. You should have experience in using and implementing transportation management or warehouse management systems.
You will also have hands on experience in Oracle, XML, EDI, iReport, Mule/ESB, J2EE, Web Service, JDO and HTML. Prior supply chain application experience will be advantageous.
- Permanent Role
- Great Salary Package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.