- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: MS SQL, Windows / Linux / Java / C# / HTML / ASP/ iOS / Android
Solutions Architect (Java) - attractive package
About the Company
The client is a regional digital marketing giant. Their main aim is to help their clients transform their brands and grow their business. They provide technology services across along different platforms including web, mobile and tablet.
- They work with large international brands
- Winner of multiple awards
- You will link business & technology strategies across a broad domain.
- You will prepare proposals for pitching clients and bidding projects.
- Define technical solutions and develop functional designs to meet business needs
- Apply technical knowledge in determining end-to-end solutions designs for large projects with software developers and system providers.
- Identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Key resource to drive and deliver architectural deliverables under minimal supervision,
- Mentor and guide more junior technical resources
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Develop overall implementation solution plan, and serve as a lead as required and lead development of formalized solution methodologies
- Support web technologies covering content management systems- CRM, database application on desktop PC, tablets, mobile and other devices
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or related areas.
- 8 to 10 years experiences in business requirements analysis and solution architect roles- web / mobile
- Strong communication- good command of English is a must
- Able to clearly communicate complex technical subjects with all levels of non-technical personnel
- Solid business requirements analysis and strategic planning skill and experiences.
- Expertise and proficiency in solution architecture- capability to design large system across platforms.
- Has a good understanding of enterprise concepts such as single sign-on/ security / billing/ payment
- Technology expertise in - MS SQL, Windows / Linux / Java / C# / HTML / ASP/ iOS / Android
- Attractive Salary
- Bonus: AWS+ Performance Bonus
- Other benefits: healthcare / insurance
Interested candidates please send your updated CV and availability dates for an interview to
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified