- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: procurement
- Sourcing for the right suppliers, to meet all specifications requirements.
- Evaluating and qualifying an adequate number of suppliers, to ensure competitive pricing.
- Recommending and justifying a vendor selection.
- Work with IT-Admin to process orders promptly, to meet the goal set for cycletime.
- Following-up on orders, to ensure on time delivery and work with IT-Admin on smooth payment.
- Using e-procurement extensively to reduce administrative purchasing (In plan)
- Assist Vendor Management to contribute to cost reduction and supplier partnership programs.
- Assist Vendor Management to conduct periodic vendor performance review and recommend the appropriate corrective actions to be taken.
- Assist Contract Management to negotiate the best contractual terms and conditions for contracts and agreements.
- Assist in consolidating regional requirements to contract for volume purchase agreements.
- Developing a Regional supply base.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Min Diploma/Deg or equivalent, with 2-3yrs of experience in related field preferred
- Experience in IT sourcing in a FSI environment would be a plus
- Independent, resourceful & self-initiative and Possesses strong problem-solving ability and effective communications/human-relation skills.
Interested applicants kindly send in detailed CV in MS Word format with the date of availability, present & expected remuneration to: Winnie.firstname.lastname@example.org