- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Knowledge in Italian/ modern European cuisines would be an added advantage
- Assist the Executive Sous Chef in carrying out duties and management directions.
- Responsible for maintaining culinary standards in terms of appearance and taste.
- Assist in planning and directing of food preparation in the kitchen
- Ensure optimum inventory supplies in the kitchen
- Assist in inventory checks, food cost calculations and supplier price reviews
- Plan the weekly duty roster and manage staff strength
- Assist in staff discipline
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness, hygiene and safety
- Versatile in various food preparations
- At least 3 years of working experience in hotel/ F&B industry
- Knowledge and skill in preparing local culture food
- Acute taste for food
- Knowledge in Italian/ modern European cuisines would be an added advantage
- Able to work under pressure.
- Passion for food, creative flair & result orientated
- Able to perform shifts including weekends and Public Holidays.
- Singapore Citizens / PRs / DP Holders are welcome