< Back to Jobs Listings
Location: Singapore - East
A leading publisher in Singapore and the region, SPH Magazines Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of media giant Singapore Press Holdings Limited. With a proven track record for sterling editorial content & award-winning designs, SPH Magazines raises the bar as a dynamic magazine publisher. In its stable are over 100 magazine titles in English and Chinese, covering lifestyle, fashion, beauty, society, bridal, health, men’s lifestyle, movies, automobile, parenting, décor, new media and business. All the newsstand publications, including flagship title Her World, and other well-known titles such as Female, Home and Décor, Nuyou, Torque and HWM are among the highest-circulating titles and best-read in their respective lifestyle category.
- You will be required to shoot and edit videos which will be deployed across multiple platforms - online, mobile, broadcast networks and onsite event screenings. Experience with shooting for these various formats will be crucial to ensuring an effective delivery of your video content.
- You will work across the entire organization, dealing with a wide range of subject matter for video content. As such, you will need to have excellent communication skills along with an innate curiosity for all things in general.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience. Those with experience shooting/editing videos for online and mobile would be a plus.
- Candidates with experience in shooting and editing Fashion (eg. Lookbook style videos) and Beauty (eg. beauty/makeup how tos) videos preferred.
- Proficient in shooting videos with DSLRs.
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Pro.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and FCP is a plus.
- Good visual storytelling skill and an excellent sense for timing/rhythm.
- Good typography skills and a strong creative flair.
- Meticulous with an eye for details and systematic.
- Self motivated, positive problem solver.
- A team player as well as able to work independently when needed.