Main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. SPH has 19 titles licensed under the Newspaper Printing and Presses Act, of which nine are daily newspapers across four languages. On an average day, 2.8 million individuals or 69 per cent of people above 15 years old, read one of SPH’s news publications. Beyond print, SPH’s suite of digital products includes online editions of newspapers and magazines, as well as mobile applications. Our online products enjoy 360 million page views with 23 million unique browsers every month. Other new media initiatives include AsiaOne, omy.sg, ST701, Stomp and SPH Razor. SPH has also ventured into book publishing, broadcasting, out-of-home advertising and properties. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.
We are seeking a talented Salesforce.com Administrator who will facilitate the maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com database and related training material for our Customer Service and Subscription Sales.
· Provide day-to-day end-user second level support and training for 100+ Salesforce Users
· Develop and maintain training documents
· Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
· Onboard new users, provide training and documentation on how to use Salesforce.com
· Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
· Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
· Create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups
· Mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support
· Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption
· Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc
· Performs special assignments as requested by department
· 3-5 years Salesforce experience, strong knowledge of Salesforce platform, including Sales and Service Clouds. Salesforce Admin Certification required
· Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers
· College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
· Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications
· Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
· Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
· Understanding of Oracle, relational databases and data integration tools
· Experience in Java development
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.