Main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. SPH has 19 titles licensed under the Newspaper Printing and Presses Act, of which nine are daily newspapers across four languages. On an average day, 2.8 million individuals or 69 per cent of people above 15 years old, read one of SPH’s news publications. Beyond print, SPH’s suite of digital products includes online editions of newspapers and magazines, as well as mobile applications. Our online products enjoy 360 million page views with 23 million unique browsers every month. Other new media initiatives include AsiaOne, omy.sg, ST701, Stomp and SPH Razor. SPH has also ventured into book publishing, broadcasting, out-of-home advertising and properties.
For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.
As a Temp Researcher you will do research on various potential candidates for Annual Awards and compile dossiers on such nominated candidates.
- Min. GCE 'A' Level
- Excellent analytical, research project management and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with numbers and statistics
- Internet Savvy
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- 5-day week, Mondays to Fridays
- Working hours 9am to 6.30pm
- Available from End Nov to End Dec 2017
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified