< Back to Jobs Listings
Location: Singapore - North
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media. SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classified businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores. SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang. SPH is in the healthcare sector, operating private nursing homes under Orange Valley. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg
Assist the Head and Senior Manager, Internal Audit in executing responsibilities related to the following:-
- Perform Integrated audits to ensure proper discharge of the Audit Plan. This will include working with line management and other relevant stakeholders to professionally execute and complete the required audit assignments, objectively assess and articulate the residual risks, prepare audit reports, as well as conduct the required follow-ups.
- Assess adequacy and effectiveness of controls and governance, review compliance with policies and procedures and regulations and assess risk and recommend improvements, of the corporate functions and subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with IT project teams to identify opportunities/options in addressing risk and control issues with the objective to improve systems of internal controls in major systems implementation projects. This will include recommendations on enhancement of relevant policies, standards and procedures to mitigate existing and emerging risks.
- Degree in Accountancy, with relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, CIA or CISA would be preferred
- Proficiency in using computer assisted audit tools such as IDEA and ACL
- Experience in auditing automated environment
- At least 5 years of external or internal auditing experience
- Must possess managerial courage to engage in constructive dialogue with stakeholders
(Only short-listed candidate will be notified)