Main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. SPH has 19 titles licensed under the Newspaper Printing and Presses Act, of which nine are daily newspapers across four languages. On an average day, 2.8 million individuals or 69 per cent of people above 15 years old, read one of SPH’s news publications. Beyond print, SPH’s suite of digital products includes online editions of newspapers and magazines, as well as mobile applications. Our online products enjoy 360 million page views with 23 million unique browsers every month. Other new media initiatives include AsiaOne, omy.sg, ST701, Stomp and SPH Razor. SPH has also ventured into book publishing, broadcasting, out-of-home advertising and properties. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.
We are looking for an experienced administrator who learns quickly and a team player that enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Your job duties include the following:
· Daily advertising scheduling and reconciliation for one of our radio stations
· Data entry of contract and client details
· Weekly and monthly reporting to Head of Marketing and Business Development and General Manager
· Minimum 3 years experience in an office administration or support role
· Experience with radio traffic and scheduling will be an advantage
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel
· Experience with office administration software and CRM systems an advantage
· Meticulous and ability to manage tight time lines in a fast paced environment
· Maintain confidentiality, trustworthiness and professionalism at all times
· Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)