< Back to Jobs Listings
Location: Singapore - East
Sphere Exhibits is a leading regional M.I.C.E company behind exciting and innovative fairs, shows, events and exhibitions for trade and consumer businesses in Asia. Through aggressive growth and continued expansion, Sphere Exhibits has created a wide range of Meetings, Incentive Travel, Conventions and Exhibitions for exhibitors and partners to choose from to develop their business ideas and expansion initiatives.
Incorporated in April 2008 and wholly owned by Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), Sphere Exhibits stands for “SPH Events, Roadshows and Exhibitions”. Sphere Exhibits has organised over 40 exhibitions and events featuring more than 750 exhibitors and attracting over 2.2 million visitors. These include the biggest and most successful consumer events and exhibitions in various sectors such as The Kidz Academy, SmartKids Asia, Baby Baby (Family and Kids): IT Show, Comex, CEES (IT and Electronics); Asian Masters, Gourmet Japan, Beerfest Asia (Gourmet & Lifestyle).
The assignment will be from March 2018 to September 2018.
The Festival and Event Management Coordinator will get to experience the full spectrum of the event management business and have the opportunity to work with people of diverse personalities and skillsets in a fast pace and dynamic environment. The candidate should have an amiable personality and a self starter with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and strong command of English.
- Assist in operations and execution of Beerfest Asia and other events managed by the company
- Liaise and coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders of the events including clients and vendors
- Assist in project management and performance tracking of the various events
- Assist in the creation and vetting of various communications and marketing materials
- Some events or admin work experience
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work on weekends during event periods
- Detailed and organised
Rate of Pay: $7 per hour . OT payment according to Employment Act