Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. SPH's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media. On the property front, SPH owns 70% in a real estate investment trust called SPH REIT which comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH also owns and operates The Seletar Mall. It built an upmarket residential condominium, Sky@eleven, at Thomson Road, and is developing a new commercial cum residential site at Woodleigh Road. It also has a stake in Chinatown Point.
It is in the aged care sector and owns Orange Valley, Singapore’s largest private nursing home operator.
SPH runs a regional events and conferences arm, and a chain of Buzz retail outlets. It also invested in the education business.
For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg
We are seeking a talented Salesforce.com Administrator who will facilitate the maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com database and related training material for our Customer Service, Subscription Sales and Marketing.
· Provide day-to-day end-user second level support and training for 100+ Salesforce Users
· Develop and maintain training documents
· Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
· Onboard new users, provide training and documentation on how to use Salesforce.com
· Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
· Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
· Create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups
· Mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support
· Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption
· Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc
· Performs special assignments as requested by department
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform, 3-5 years experience in Sales, Service and Marketing clouds implementation. Salesforce Admin Certification required
· Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers
· College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
· Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications
· Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
· Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
· Understanding of Oracle, relational databases and data integration tools
· Experience in Java development
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.