< Back to Jobs Listings
Location: Singapore - North
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media. SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classified businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores. SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang. SPH is in the healthcare sector, operating private nursing homes under Orange Valley. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg
- Support Head IA in the risk based annual audit planning exercise and the preparation/completion of the Audit Plan pertaining to IT audit activities, to ensure proper coverage and prioritisation of IT audits
- Perform and oversee the IT audits to ensure proper discharge of the Audit Plan. This will include the management of the IT audit team, IT management and other relevant stakeholders to plan, execute and complete the required audit assignments/initiatives, assess and articulate the residual risks, review of audit reports for issuance, as well as conduct the required follow-ups
- Advise and collaborate with IT management to identify opportunities/options in addressing risk and control issues with the objective to improve systems of internal controls.
- Lead the ongoing improvement of the IT audit methodology to ensure effective and consistent audit assurance, alignment with the company’s IT management activities and industry best practices, and to ensure continued appropriateness in line with the AC’s expectations
- Coach and develop Audit staff to raise their proficiencies on IT audits, and cultivate and nurture the required competencies, as well as suggest better ways to achieve relevant Audit’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Degree in Computer Science or, Accountancy, with relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or CIA would be preferred
- Proficiency in using computer assisted audit tools such as IDEA and ACL
- Experience in auditing in highly automated environment
- At least 12 years of auditing experience, of which at least 3 years are in supervisory role
- High degree of independence and maturity to take on challenging assignment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets while working with partners within the business.
- Must possess managerial courage and engage in constructive dialogue with various levels of management.
- Subject matter expertise on IT infrastructure, IT operations, information security, and/or system development
(Only short-listed candidate will be notified)