Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media.
SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classifieds businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores.
SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang.
SPH is in the healthcare sector, operating private nursing homes under Orange Valley.
For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg
- Handle email replies and call enquiries
- Assist in maintaining service level standards in all interactions with clienteles
- Possess out of box ideas for constant improvements
- Able to prepare reports and presentations to Management
- Execute timely Service Quality Audits to ensure service consistency
- Degree with minimum two years of experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills and has a flair for writing
- Strong analytical ability and leadership skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skills