Main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. SPH has 19 titles licensed under the Newspaper Printing and Presses Act, of which nine are daily newspapers across four languages. On an average day, 2.8 million individuals or 69 per cent of people above 15 years old, read one of SPH’s news publications. Beyond print, SPH’s suite of digital products includes online editions of newspapers and magazines, as well as mobile applications. Our online products enjoy 360 million page views with 23 million unique browsers every month. Other new media initiatives include AsiaOne, omy.sg, ST701, Stomp and SPH Razor. SPH has also ventured into book publishing, broadcasting, out-of-home advertising and properties. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.
· A degree in Computer Studies or related discipline
· At least 3 years of IT end user support experience
· Knowledge in supporting the usage of SAP HR and SAP-Payroll Modules
· Must be competent in using SQL query tools, advance MS Excel Functions and G Suite
· Some basic knowledge/experience in Payroll administration would be an advantage
· Must be very meticulous, strong in analytical skills and numerical reasoning
· Able to manage pressure associated with multiple deadlines and tasks
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.