Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. SPH's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media. On the property front, SPH owns 70% in a real estate investment trust called SPH REIT which comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH also owns and operates The Seletar Mall. It built an upmarket residential condominium, Sky@eleven, at Thomson Road, and is developing a new commercial cum residential site at Woodleigh Road. It also has a stake in Chinatown Point.
It is in the aged care sector and owns Orange Valley, Singapore’s largest private nursing home operator.
SPH runs a regional events and conferences arm, and a chain of Buzz retail outlets. It also invested in the education business.
For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg
Design and implement the loyalty and rewards programme with a focus on delivering value to the subscribers and increasing engagement. We need you to create seamless experiences for them and drive the loyalty points system. You will work closely with the audience development and IT development team to create, execute, optimize and analyze compelling strategies to drive traffic to the App Store, app downloads and create meaningful customer experiences. In addition, you will leverage your industry knowledge to inform and guide the development of App Store features, tools and programmes.
The ideal candidate is an experienced loyalty marketing professional with extensive knowledge of the marketing strategies and tactics used to build and grow successful loyalty program. This person will have the proven ability to drive innovative, highly visible, and successful loyalty marketing campaigns. We expect you to be well versed with loyalty points systems, marketing and relationship management.
· Drive measurable and consistent traffic and awareness to the SPH Rewards App through innovative marketing programmes
· Gather requirements around functionality of an ideal points system structure and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
· Review and approve app features and provide constructive feedback for the development of the loyalty points system
· Conduct regular in-depth analysis of competitors’ loyalty platforms and value add ideas and plans
· Work directly with our developers to conceptualize, build, test and realize product features
· Promote the SPH Rewards app to the ideal target market and analyze the effectiveness of the program by taking into account the overall experience of the customer
· Degree in degree in Marketing or related fields
· Previous experience with marketing rewards programmes preferred
· Familiarity with the rewards points mobile app ecosystem in South East Asia markets
· Knowledge of App Store best practices and optimization techniques to improve download conversion rates
· Experience developing and executing compelling loyalty marketing programs
· Strategic thinker with an analytical mindset