< Back to Jobs Listings
Location: Singapore - North
Main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Southeast Asia's leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. It publishes 18 newspaper titles in four languages and over 100 magazine titles in Singapore and the region. On an average day, – 2.92 million individuals or 74 percent of people above 15 years old, read one of SPH’s news publications. SPH’s internet editions of its major newspapers enjoy over 330 million page views with 18 million unique visitors each month. Other new media initiatives include AsiaOne, omy.sg, ST701, Stomp and The Straits Times RazorTV. SPH has also ventured into book publishing, broadcasting, out-of-home advertising and properties. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.
Award-winning website Stomp is looking for a Digital Journalist who is social media-savvy, has a nose for news and enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life.
As a Digital Journalist at Stomp, your job involves:
- Engaging Stomp's large and active community of citizen journalists
- Activating the Stomp community to gather information and follow up on news events
- Leveraging Stomp's extensive social media reach to address public concerns, fight fake news and get things done
- Fresh graduates or experienced candidates with a good understanding of digital media and online community engagement
- Eye for trending news across various social media and digital platforms
- Effectively bilingual in English & Mandarin with a flair for writing
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Positive attitude, team player and resourcefulness
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified