- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Exhibition sales, Sponsorship sales
This position will involve business to business sales to large international corporations. You will be in charge of a portfolio of events and for managing all sponsorship and exhibition sales in a variety of sectors. You will be responsible for selling high value solutions to Marketing and Business Development heads at these top companies to sponsor and/or exhibit at advanced, content-rich, high quality conferences. Working with the Marketing and Operations team, you will also be responsible for the account management of sponsors and exhibitors pre-event, during the event and post event.
We are looking for highly self-motivated and result-oriented individuals with a glowing personality. This top candidate is someone that boasts of a strong sales history of selling high value solutions to large corporations. Good communication and writing skills are also required.
- At least 2 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Aptitude to sell sponsorships and exhibition spaces via telephone and face-to- face meetings.
- Ability to resourcefully research and prospect for potential clients.
- Ability to apply a consultative sales approach, probing for the business challenges and linking those to the solutions provided by sponsorship of the conference.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Excel at managing multiple tasks at one time and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver great customer service and ensure success of events.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Previous conference sales / exhibition sales experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of selling techniques highly desirable
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.