- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Start up and shut down the spray drier as per SOP.
- Monitor the spray drier operation from the control room using the Siemens control system.
- Perform corrective actions in case of deviations in the operating parameters.
- Perform simple corrective maintenance in case of need.
- Collect the required raw materials by following the instruction in the Batch sheet.
- Work with inventory personnel on the raw materials usages.
- Cleaning of all containers and equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a NITEC or Diploma qualification.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Computer literate.
- Able to withstand strong smell.
- Knowledge of SAP & Spray drier operational experience will be advantageous.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.