- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: SAP SM (Service Management)
- Machine Commissioning & troubleshooting
- West (Tpt Provided)
- 5 day / Up to $4K+TPT+Meal Allowance
Our client, a leading developer & manufacturer of leading edge machinery, is looking for a Logistic Specialist as a Senior Service Engineer x3.
- Diagnose heavy equipment faults & repairs - Hydraulic, Electrical, Engines and transmissions
- Provide technical support to for projects - machine commissioning, troubleshooting etc
- Conduct technical training to partners & customers
- Product warranty administration
- Min Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechantronic Engineering
- Experience in Construction Equipment - Preferred
- Possess good knowledge in diesel engine, hydraulics & power shift transmission - added advantages
- Possess good presentation skills and good command of English.
- Independent worker with good analytical and communication skills
- Speaks English & Chinese - Required to liaise directly with Chinese Speaking colleagues
- Only Singaporean & Singapore PRs will be considered
- Location : West (Transport Provided)
- Working days : Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary : Up to $3,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you possess good communication & interpersonal skill, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
or call your friendly Consultant, Norman, at 6590 9954 or 8339 7809 for a private discussion. I will be glad to assist you!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!