- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Computer skills, Sales, Customer service
Local SME looking for potential candidates to assist in Sales and Customer Service.
- Junior College / Polytechnic / University Students.
- Undergraduate / Fresh Graduates.
- Full Time or Part Time Students who needs a Weekend Job.
Position: Sales Assistant/Customer Service Representative.
Duties: Sales, Customer Service & necessary duties. (On the Job Training will be provided)
Location: East Area. (Closest MRT Station: Eunos & MacPherson)
Basic Pay: S$60 per day. (not including performance bonus after probation)
Bonus Pay: Bonus Amount based on Individual and Team Performances.
Work Days: Saturdays and Sundays.
Work Hours: 11am to 8pm.
Commitment: Minimum 6 months or more.
Age Requirement: 18 years and above.
- Able to start work within short notice.
- Possess pleasant, cheerful, vibrant personality & good attitude.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail needed.
- GCE “N”/ “O”/ “A” Level or above.
- Good Written & Spoken English.
- Good Spoken Mandarin Chinese.
- Fluency in Additional Languages a plus.
- Zero Working Experience? No problem! On the Job Training will be provided!
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage.
- Position is open to SINGAPORE Citizens / SINGAPORE Permanent Residents (SPR) ONLY.
- Position is also open to Malaysian/Filipino/Others (Singapore Permanent Resident)
- Service oriented with a strong sense of initiative and pro-activity.
- A team player, well-groomed and presentable.
* Please E-mail your Résumé/CV AND Recent Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only Applicants with a Detailed Résumé/CV AND a Recent Photograph will be considered.
* Please include your Name, Mobile Number and Position applying for in the Subject Line of the E-mail.
Human Resource Manager
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)