- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Interpersonal skills / Communications skills
General filing and records maintenance
Generate daily/weekly reports
Assist with orientation for new hires
Manage meeting logistics (booking of conference room, reminder, etc.)
Assist with coordination of department events
Other ad-hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Jurong Island / Pioneer.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Good communication skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1105691).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.