- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: C, C++, System Validation, Silicon Validation, Characterisation
We are searching for a talented Staff/Senior level engineer for a Systems Engineering role with a leading client of ours in the Semiconductor space!
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and talented engineer with the right experience to move into an organisation that values its people and will allow for real growth in your technical talents. The candidate will be responsible for a range of activities covering silicon component/system verification strategy development, to component/system validation to FPGA architecture definition, to device testing and characterization covering functional/stress testing.
In terms of skill-sets required, we are looking for candidates that fulfil the below as a MINIMUM!
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience performing tasks as prescribed above
- Very strong, proven knowledge in verification/test plan definition
- Strong understanding of embedded processor architectures
- Proven ability in C/C++ programming & board level debugging ability
If you believe you fit the role, please submit your most updated CV in Word format to eugene.ho@evolutionjobsg today to be considered for the position. To expedite the process, please also include a cover letter which describes WHY and HOW you have done the activities stated above. We do regret to mention that this position is currently only open to candidates based in Singapore right now.
Please contact Eugene Ho (Reg No. R1218202) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)