- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Mathematics , Statistics , Mathematical Sciences
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Statistical analysis
- Industrial Infrastructure Developer
- 5 days/ Permanent/ West
- Stable and Good culture working environment
- Honours Degree, Local University preferred
- Min 2 years in statistics, data management or market research
Our client is one of the leading local industrial infrastructure developer spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs of Singapore.
- You will plan, design and manage statistical projects, which include conducting statistical surveys, designing systems for data collection activities
- You will manage statistics database and ensure a systematic process of collection, editing, analysis and dissemination of timely and reliable data and information on industrial property market
- You will liaise and collaborate with other public agencies to provide statistical reporting at national level and conduct statistical projects
- You will also provide statistical services and trend analysis on industrial property market for internal and external stakeholders to support policy planning and analysis
- You will conduct research to review and develop new indicators and systems for assessing and monitoring the changing market trends to meet users’ needs
- Honours Degree in Statistics , Mathematical Sciences or other related disciplines and subjects with substantial quantitative content
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience in statistics, data management or market research
- Resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Meticulous and positive attitude towards learning
- Well-versed in MS Access and Excel
- Knowledge in statistical software e.g. SAS or SPSS will be an advantage
- Only Singaporean or PR need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email updated resume in MS WORD Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at (65) 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate “Statistician <YOUR NAME>” in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Your Success is Our AchieVement!