- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: F&B
- Lead the Store team in all aspects, ensuring that every customer receives a great cup of coffee and the best coffee experience.
- Overall responsibility for delivering brand standards at all times by ensuring store is opened/closed and operated in line with all Costa standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all relevant Costa check, standards, food, health & safety checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken or issues escalated as required.
- To take overall responsibility for managing the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store is fully stocked for customers whilst delivering the budgeted margins/profit.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are in place to maintain cash & stock security and that all necessary action is taken to ensure that all transactions involving stock & cash are done in a secure manner.
- To communicate all key information to store team
- To deal and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedure.
- To ensure all marketing updates and new POS are implemented and maintained effectively.
- To ensure the effective control of labour and that every team member is deployed in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to lead a team through motivation and engagement.
- Understands key performance measures
- Possesses relevant management experience
- Flexible approach (Ability to be multi skilled).
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service and communicates confidently to all.
- Shows initiative, reliable/committed - delivery of shifts.
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume, including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CostaCoffeeSingapore
11am - 5pm