- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Supervision, Customer service
You are responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of assigned retail shop/s. Your duties are lead by example and work with our dynamic retail team to achieve management objectives. This role also include leading and motivating team members, ensuring effective store display, sales target achievement, be involved in promotion activities and events planning for our store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple stores for a specific district/ area and to achieve all business goals and appropriate procedures as determined by the Retail Operations Manager.
- Supervise all retail store managers within the district and provide specific and timely feedback through coaching and corrective action to improve personal, store and district performance.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection and development of all levels of retail staffs to deliver exceptional customer service experience, operational excellence (including store appearance, loss prevention, cash handling, inventory control, visual merchandising, and safety and security of people and assets) and meet and exceed sales targets.
- Identify, implement and monitor labor management plans to manage manpower costs effectively
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
- Diploma/ Degree in Retail Management/ Business Admin or related discipline
- Min 2 years’ experience with proven track record in running multiple retail store operations, preferably with a well known brand
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to adapt to a fast paced business environment
- Able and willing to work retail hours as official regular work schedule
- Able to use Microsoft Office software for business reporting and presentations
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to email detailed resume, stating availability and current & expected salary to: