- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Business
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Team player with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Our client, an international ship management company is looking for Strategies & Research - Assistant Manager:
- Conduct research and due diligence including company, financial, industry, valuation and competitor research/analysis, risks assessment, develop financial models, conduct sensitivity studies
- Support the team in evaluating investment opportunities
- Assist and/or prepare investment proposals and concept papers
- Participate in the coordination, negotiation, execution and closing of deals
- Monitor performance of portfolio and assisting in post-deal management
- Participate in company strategy development and long term business planning
- Take on role of project coordinator in project schedule management, project status tracking and review and change management for assigned projects
- Good degree with at least 4 to 5 years working experience in related fields
- Experience in the shipping industry ideal
- Able to critically analyze projects and think “outside the box”, and to communicate results in a succinct manner
- Strong financial modeling skills an advantage
- Keen business acumen coupled with the ability to multi task
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and performance oriented
- Project management skills
Candidate who interested in the above position please visit our company website at www.royaloceanmarine.com and see our list of job opening
Kindly deposit your CV through our website main page, we will contact you once your profile fit our job opening.
The CV Deposited through our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com will enjoy higher priority. Please do not submit through other portal or by email.
For those who occur problem to deposit CV, please contact us at 64239539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
We are updating the job posting on a regular basis on this Facebook. In order to promote our Facebook, we will be looking into having some lucky draws in the coming months. Please follow our updates on the Facebook and we wish you all the best in the lucky draw. Kindly join us in Facebook by liking on our page. The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com