- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Sport Science & Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Plan, coordinate and implement the provision of strength & conditioning services for carded athletes and coaches.
- Advise the Head of Strength & Conditioning and other Singapore Sports Council (SSC) and National Sports Associations (NSA) staff of appropriate methods of implementing the overall programme of support.
- Provide and maintain comprehensive records of the assessment and servicing of athletes, coaches and of meetings, equipment and supplies associated with the programme.
- Maintain knowledge of current issues, trends and research in high performance sport and lead research, development and innovation in strength and conditioning.
- Degree in Sports or Exercise Science or in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience conducting strength and conditioning training for elite athletes.
- Professional certification in Strength & Conditioning, e.g. Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) or equivalent.
- 1 Full Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.