- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Leadership, Communications skills, Operation planning
Excellent career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Subsea Specialist MNC
The Subsea Services lead will be overall responsible for the technical deliverables to the field operations team. You will provide the required supper for tender preparation, project execution, operations planning and field operations. The role will be focusing on all operations within this region and will be the main focal point for technical related queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an operations, planning or technical role
- Strong understanding of Subsea products
- Strong leadership and communicational skills
What's On Offer
- A rare opportunity to lead a discipline with a solid foundation and the backing of a reputable name.
- An excellent career path to top level management.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Annie Chan on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1847230