- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- Ensure smooth traffic operations in/out of the resort and monitoring of carpark occupancies with appropriate manpower deployment to the various locations within the resort.
- Provide transport-related support and service to internal and external events held in the resort, including reservation of carpark lots, verification and directing of event vehicles, buggy shuttle services, displaying of event signage, closure of lanes/ramps, etc.
- Oversee the carpark enforcement duties which include penalties for tailgate and illegal parking.
- Attend to guest enquiries, timely incident reporting, prompt emergency response, queue management of taxi, public and staff bus and coach bay related duties.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Able to perform shift work, including weekends and public holidays
- Meticulous and organised
- Proficient in MS Office applications