- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Supplier Quality, Aerospace, Automotive, Machining, Mechanical
Manage resource transfer projects for the suppliers in the region.
Leading company in the aerospace sector (over a billion revenue) is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to improve and streamline the quality processes for their suppliers.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be working closely with their suppliers to develop and implement continuous improvement, waste elimination, cycle time reduction projects. He/She will be analyzing the root cause and resolve the issues at the suppliers' site to ensure that the quality standards are maintained and the delivery time is on time. Preparing reports to analyze and track the suppliers' performance are also part of this role's responsibility. In addition, the Supplier Quality Engineer will provide risk assessment on resource project transfers and assist the suppliers to ensure the facility is ready to support the production activities.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering field or related discipline
- 5 years of supplier quality, engineering or management experience
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, AS9100 or automotive quality standards
This people-oriented position provides excellent opportunities for you to develop and nourish your interpersonal and liaison skills.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kris Tan (Lic No: R1331334) on +65 6416 9855