- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Processing of orders from business counterparts
- Liaising with logistic team and shipping agencies for distribution and delivery matters
- Import and export custom clearance
- Track imports and exports
- Handling of enquiries from both internal and external parties
- Liaise and work closely with various counterparts in APAC region
- Export shipment management
- Leading a project team and coordinating with business partners on process improvement and cost-savings
- Other duties as requried
- Min Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar positions in an MNC environment
- Prior experience in project management
- Proficiency in LC Negotiation and SAP preferred
- Meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines
Junior and Senior roles available!
Interested personnel, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, with a recent photograph attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Mr Zac Gn.
Salary commensurates with experience and educational qualifications.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.