- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SAP (Systems Applications and Products), Microsoft Office
You will ensure smooth transportation and operational planning of shipments from our supplier to the various hubs. This will include handling daily forwarding operational issues with the logistics vendors. In addition, you will prepare logistics operation reports, and assist in tendering and negotiation with the logistics service providers. There will also be opportunities to participate in projects to further enhance the operations efficiency.
- You should possess a Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Logistics Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in this area or related business such as chemical, logisticsM, shipping or freight forwarding.
- Good knowledge of implementing supply chain management practices, freight management, distribution management and procurement is preferred.
- Proficient with using SAP would be an advantage.
- Candidates with relevant shipping operations and sea freight tendering experience
- Essential to have experience negotiating/dealing with 3rd party logistics vendors and shipping lines
- Good to have worked in freight forwarding companies before
- Need to have basic shipping knowledge such as LC, BL
Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume to
JanDec HR Services Pte Ltd