The Supply Chain organization of a successful regional player in the Food Industry invites you to join us as:
- To coordinate throughout the supply chain the raw material requisition, the production, storage & shipment planning and the documentation.
- To consolidate Market forecast and Supply information.
- To manage inventory level along the supply chain.
- Occasional regional travelling will be required.
- Ad-hoc projects or other duties will be offered.
- Minimum Academic Qualification: Diploma or Degree.
- Some working experience in purchasing or logistic activities is an advantage, though fresh graduates with SCM background are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Team player with positive working attitude and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interaction skills.
Attractive remuneration package including: Transport allowance (Bus and MRT/LRT), bonus scheme, dental & medical coverage and staff purchases and many more!
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV mentioning where the ad was located with a recent photo.
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Not Applicable
- Skills : Communications skills, Microsoft Office