- Salary: 4500 - 5500
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Production planning
- System Process Construction: Responsible for the development of the supply chain process system, according to the company's development and business needs continue to optimize;
- Supply Chain Management: Responsible for the monitoring and management of the implementation of various markets, format procurement, quality control, warehousing, distribution and information management; Supplier Management: Establish and improve the development, maintenance, tracking and evaluation system of suppliers and carriers , Reasonably control procurement and transportation costs and ensure quality; certification of supplier qualification, coordination and maintenance of relations;
- Warehousing and logistics management: Work with third-party logistics companies to maintain good cooperation, reduce transportation costs, improve the efficiency of the company's goods circulation and reduce the cost of goods transportation;
- Operations and Market Support: Supports operations and related marketing activities, performs logistics and purchasing cost analysis, budgeting and control, analyzes needs, optimizes resources, improves logistics and purchasing quality;
- Logistics operation
- To ensure that the operation of the logistics and the production process of the Central Chef comply with the requirements of the Company's standards, customer requirements and regulatory policies.
- Management of external suppliers to meet the quality, cost requirements.
- Manage outsourced logistics / human resources to ensure compliance.
- Supervise the overall maintenance and cleaning program to ensure the maintenance of equipment and machinery plant.
- The operation of the logistics and production operations of the central kitchen process optimization and daily operation smoothly.
- Prepared emergency plans to assist in crisis management;
- Organize staff development
- Help departmental staff recruitment.
- Establish a high-performance team to encourage positive team morale.
- Develop mid-level cadre training programs to enhance their functions;
- Support overseas business
- Central kitchen / logistics planning.
- Central kitchen / logistics staff recruitment and management.
- Ensure central kitchen / logistics operations meet the needs of overseas business development.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in food science, food process, or other related field
- Candidate must possess at least 3 years of working experience in food production or food processing. Experience in management role is advantageous;
- Candidate must familiar with product quality standards, production standards, product technical features, production processes, manufacturing business, logistics, and technology within the operation processes;
- Candidate must familiar with SSOP \ GMP \ HACCP \ ISO and other related system requirements and relevant laws and regulations of food industry.
- Candidate must possess good sense of quality, on-site control capabilities, process optimization knowledge, organizational capacity co-ordination skill, analytic and problem solving skills;
- Candidate must possess good planning and coordination ability and ability to setup achievable goal align with company strategic goal;
- Candidate familiar with seasonings, aquatic products, meat products, fresh cut fruits and vegetables production and processing technology and process control points is advantageous;
- Candidate must possess good leadership, organizational coordination skills, communication skills, executive abilities and strong sense of responsibility;
- Candidate with integrity, hard-working, attention to detail, pragmatic, passionate, motivated, positive, right attitude, rigorous style, and strong execution skill is advantageous.
- Candidate must possess good communication, coordination skills, implementation skills, and training skills to form interpersonal relationships and team spirit in the company.
- Candidate possess passion at work to create a positive organizational atmosphere in the company is advantageous;
- Candidate familiar with 5S, Lean Production, TPM, SOP process planning and other modern management methods is advantageous.
- Candidate must proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Working Hours: To be advised.
Working Location: Yew Tee.
Monthly Salary: S$4,500 to S$5,500
Interview Address: 91 Bencoolen Street Sunshine Plaza #02-04 S189652
Interview Time: Monday - Friday 10:00am - 12:00pm or 02:00pm - 06:00pm (Close on Public Holiday)