- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Technical support, Communications skills, Windows Vista/XP/7
- Responsible to provide technical services such as desktop/server support, server migration/management, database administration, server software installation and configuration and project implementation.
- Responsible on enterprise network monitoring, technology evaluation, recommendation and enhancements.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to fulfill delivery and implementation and liaise with various principals for support.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or related engineering.
- 2 year experience on desktop support like MS 2003/2007/XP/Vista, Office applications etc.
- Good knowledge in networking like MS 2005/2008 server like Active directory and Exchange.
- Possess MCSE/MCSA, MCTIP, CCNA would be an added advantage.
- Hardworking with passion in working with Computers and People.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- MUST be a team player, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Preference will be given to Singaporean and SPR's