- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Office administration, Note-taking skills
Location : Tanah Merah
Min Qualification : Local Diploma
Salary : $1800/mth
Working hours : Mon - Fri : 8.30am - 6pm with an hour lunch break
In general, the jobholder ensures the following functions are carried out:
- Assisting to monitor the inmates' attendance at activities and to flag out changes in the participant list due to unforeseen circumstances - inmate got charged, did not fulfil the required hours etc
- Assisting to update the unlocking list for inmate rehearsals
- Assisting to prepare logistics such as course materials for the participants
- Assisting to ensure that the participants have filled up the NYAA journal booklets adequately without any instances of plagiarism
- Assisting to ensure that the NYAA journal booklets have been endorsed by the trainers/facilitators.
- Assisting to provide administrative support in database maintenance, archiving of documents and correspondences
- Assisting to coordinate and collect returns from CWP, TMP and Inst. A4
- Collaborating with Prog IC and MMH in the production of the NYAA Re-cap Video
- Correspondence with Volunteers, Vendors, Community Partners, and the NYAA Council for training, attendance, speeches, where applicable
- Correspondence with the Sub-Comm ICs and Other Units for meetings, updates and follow-up actions.
- Note-taking for all NYAA meetings
- Monitoring of progress of NYAA planning and schedule of activities by respective sub-comms
- Ensure all documentations are properly tracked and filed.