- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: autocad drawings
- Install equipment.
- Test & commission electronic, data & computer equipment.
- Maintain inventory & stock.
- Service, diagnose and repair equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns.
- Assist with autocad drawings.
- High School education preferred.
- Certificate 3 in Electronics or Advanced Certificate in Electronics or similar.
- Police background clearance.
- Experience in Data Network, practical desktop hardware & software.
- Experience in CCTV systems and Camera setup.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Surveillance / Job Title: Surveillance Autocad Technician