- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Team Player
- Stationed at sushi & sashimi counter.
- Maintain consistency in terms of presentation, portioning, taste and freshness of the dish served.
- Ensure quality and quantity are consistent with group standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards at work station.
- Other tasks assigned by Head Chef.
- At least 1 year of Sashimi & Sushi making experience in a Japanese restaurant.
- No experience may apply. Training will be provided.
- Motivated individual with a passion for Japanese food.
- A team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform shifts including weekends and Public Holidays.
- Working locations at Vivocity, Far East Square & myvillage@Serangoon Garden & JEM @ Jurong East (opening in May 2013).
- Singapore Citizens / PRs / DP Holders are welcome
- 5 days work week on rotational basis OR 5.5 days work week with at least one weekend off on either a Sat or Sun!
- On-the-Job Training
- Overtime Payment
- CPF Contribution
- Full Attendance Incentive
- Meal, Shift & Extra Duty Allowances
- Variable Bonuses
- Annual Leave, Childcare Leave
- Sick Leave & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- CAREER PROGRESSION within 6 months!
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our Shin Kushiya team, we invite you to submit your updated resume to email@example.com or contact us at 62248305
Jumpstart your career in the vibrant F&B industry Now!
PLEASE STATE :
- All Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of Availability
- Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)