- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Strong Influencing Skills, Analytical Skills, High Adaptability, Excellent Consultative Selling Skills
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
* Responsible for the use of business analytics/ decision science to solve various business problems to support delivery of business and strategic objectives for the DBS consumer banking group.
* Drive strategic thinking in the business analytics function, develop a culture of delivering insights by focusing on using data to solve business problems
* Drive continuous progression, performance and ingenuity in providing insights for data driven decisions
* Lead, manage and develop analytics team to drive initiatives and projects involving building, analysing data sets which are robust and efficient for use across the consumer bank
* Work with Country Analytics team to develop and implement road map for using analytics to drive business KPI’s.
* Monitor product performance and competitive environment; highlight important trends, gaps & opportunities for the business; cost-effective marketing, repricing or fee opportunities.
* Good understanding of Consumer Banking related products and services
* Strong influencing skills; strategic thinker; hands-on and delivery focused
* Good understanding of the data analytical techniques. Big picture view of analytics driving business impact.
* Impeccable business acumen, proven ability to commercialize opportunities through data driven solutions, excellent consultative selling skills
* Good understanding of technology especially related to data storage, clean up, analytical/campaign tools
* Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action
* Degree holder with 8 -12 years’ experience in financial institution or top tier consulting firm with experience, analytics, project management and finance.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.