- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Analytics
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly assimilate new information
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* We are looking for people who know how to ask the right questions, formulate relevant metrics, recognize trends and opportunities and build a story that convinces product owners and journey managers to take actions. You should be able to understand customers and evaluate digital experience.
* Run journey instrumentation workshops and advise product and customer journey teams on metrics, dashboards and reports to identify opportunities to improve Customer Experience and track the impact of key initiatives
* Conduct deep-dive analysis and investigations to better understand end-to-end Customer Experience including touch points, cross-channel behaviours, drivers, preferences and segmentation
* Evangelise “design for data”: ensure the effective use of data in all our product design
* Contribute to the development of new Customer Experience KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations that provide an end-to-end customer experience overview
* Must have a high level of intellectual curiosity.
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication, organization and analytical skills
* Must be able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
* Critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly assimilate new information
* Seasoned workshop facilitator
* Experience in analytical problem solving and working with large datasets
* Experience in Customer Experience analysis, including web analytics, customer segmentation analysis, contact centre analysis, marketing analytics, etc. preferred
* You have working knowledge of design thinking
* You live and breathe digital. You have 2 or more years of experience in web analytics, web optimization or research work entailing applying quantitative research methods, preferably web-related.
* Financial Service marketing experience preferred
* Around 10 years of relevant working experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.