- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: systems administration experience in Linux environments
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
- Answering technical queries and providing support to users.
- Demonstrated technical documentation skills.
- Experience with various virtualisation platform. (VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox)
- Hands-on experience on racking and cabling server equipment.
- Highly independent with strong ability to prioritize and work in a multitasking environment.
- Implement & perform annual DR for HQ.
- Manage Inventory Control and Asset Management.
- Manage security according to industry best practise.
- Provide ad-hoc support 24x7.
- Diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years Systems Administration experience in Windows & Linux environments.
- Knowledge of shell scripting will be a plus. (vbs, bash etc.)
Mature candidates are welcome to apply!