- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Oracle, C/C++
- Analyze requirements, perform impact analysis, design and develop solutions
- Develop software applications on Windows platform using .NET, MSSQL , ETL development with SSIS, SSRS & SSAS technology including documentation and testing
- Recommends technical solutions, integrating data across various systems
- Provide users training and users support
- Involve in complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Degree/Diploma in information technology
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of knowledge on VB6 and . Net development and project management skill
- Possess positive work attitude, self-motivated in a highly demanding environment.
- Strong understanding and relevant experiences in:
- RDBMS, MSSQL, Data Integration, ETL development, data modeling, data architecture and data migration.
- .NET programming VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, C++, ADO.NET, Web Services, Application Programming Interface and other .NET frameworks
- Experience in Oracle database will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, and on any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Deliver quality products and deliver them on schedule
- Preferably Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident