- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: C, C++, system analyst
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading financial services firm as their system analyst for middle office applications.
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for a C/C++System Analyst with strong technical skills for their middle office applications.
As a System Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Taking ownership of the entire software development life cycle including application development, implementation and maintenance
- Working on the integration testing to diagnose defects and performance issues while recommending solutions and resolutions.
- Providing support to users on application issues through investigating and troubleshooting
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. You will have 3-5 years of relevant working experience backed by strong understanding of object oriented programming
You will have strong programming experience in C/C++, Linux. You will have experience in exchange connectivity development.
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth
- Permanent role
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871