- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: MS .Net, MS SQL, VB 6.0, CODA
- Provide supportand enhancement to existing accounting applications.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Participate in the full SDLC cycle of a new accounting project.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- A degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 2 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience in creating and supporting accounting applications with working knowledge of CODA would be an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Good background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic 6.0, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants should be Singaporean or Singapore PR only.
- 5 days per week
Interested applicants, please your professional profile with recent photo to: email@example.com
- Reason for leaving (all past & present employment)
- Expected salary
- Last drawn salary
- Availability/Notice period