- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Facility Management Systems, Communications skills, Technical support
- Working with the Sales team, you will be responsible for design, configuring, specifying and costing the different modules required for customer projects.
- You will work closely with customers, acting as a consultant to advise and design an energy management network.
- Your responsibilities will also extend to assist and manage our network of local and overseas partners, administer training and provide technical support to customers and partners.
- It will be beneficial to have a clear understanding of other building services such as Energy Management Systems (EMS) for chiller plant, Building Management Systems (BMS) and it's corresponding infrastructure set up.
- You will also have responsibility to respond to tenders and work with M&E consultants and coordinate projects from design to implementation, liaise with contractors and project manage entire projects.
- Together with the R&D team, you will drive customer specific development priorities and be jointly responsible for testing new technologies from a customer perspective.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years experience in engineering systems, preferably knowledge of existing BMS/EMS systems available in the market.
- Familiar with M&E systems in buildings.
- Experience with Building Management Systems / Facilities Management / Factory Automation an advantage.
- Up to date with Singapore Standard (electrical), Safety standards, Code of Practices
- Knowledge of IT systems preferred.
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems and IT networking.
- Pre-Sales and Technical Support Experience.
- Updated knowledge of Green Mark, Passive House movement, LEED.
- Preferably SCEM trained
Software and Programming Knowledge
- Ability to program in C and Java an advantage on an embedded platform running Linux.
Other Points to Note
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin to liase with Mandarin speaking customers/suppliers.
- Candidates with an inquisitive mind and enjoy working with new technologies and gadgets will have an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with electricity distribution in buildings is advantage.
- Recent graduates with prior experience may also be considered.
- This is a role with an opportunity to eventually manage a team of System Engineers.